The Pittsburgh Pirates (9-11) host the San Diego Padres (14-8), in the final game of a three-game series, Sunday at 1:35 p.m. ET.
Joe Musgrove (3-0) will start for the Padres and Mitch Keller (0-3) for the Pirates.
The Pirates picked up a 7-6 win over the Padres yesterday. Michael Chavis led the way offensively, going 2 for 4 with a home run and three RBIs in the win.
See all detailed information about this MLB baseball game including date, time, TV channel and how to stream it live online for free. You can watch this match live in the United States on FuboTV (7-day free trial).
Watch San Diego Padres vs. Pittsburgh Pirates with fuboTV
- Match day: Sunday, May 1, 2022
- Game time: 1:35 p.m. ET
- TV: ATT Sportsnet Pittsburgh (regional restrictions may apply)
- Direct: Watch online with fuboTV!
Who are the key players for the Padres?
- Musgrove (3-0) will take the mound for the Padres and make his fifth start of the season.
- The 29-year-old has a 2.16 ERA, 9 strikeouts in nine innings and a .217 batting average in four games this season.
- Manny Machado fired home a team-high 15 RBIs.
- Eric Hosmer has a club-best .389 batting average.
- Jurickson Profar was a major run producer for the Padres with five home runs and 15 RBIs.
- Jake Cronenworth is .215 with two doubles, two triples, two homers and 14 walks.
Who are the key players in the Pirates?
- The Pirates will send Keller (0-3) to make his fifth start of the season. He’s 0-3 with a 6.62 ERA and 16 strikeouts in 17 2/3 innings pitched.
- In four games this season, the 26-year-old has amassed a 6.62 ERA, with 8.2 strikeouts in nine innings. Opponents are hitting .297 against him.
- Ke’Bryan Hayes leads the Pirates with a .343 batting average.
- Daniel Vogelbach’s three circuits represent a record total for the team.
- Chavis was a major run producer for the Pirates with three home runs and 11 RBIs.
- Ben Gamel is batting .228 with two doubles, a home run and eight walks.
The Padres’ last 10 games
- In the past 10 meetings, Hosmer has hit three home runs and 11 runs, best on his team.
- Over the past 10 games, San Diego has hit 31 extra hits (3.1 per game) while hitting .411.
- San Diego is averaging 5.5 points per game in its last 10 games.
- San Diego is averaging 7.2 strikeouts and 4.5 strikeouts per strikeout over the past 10 games.
- Over the past 10 games, the San Diego pitching staff ERA is 3.66 ERA.
The last 10 games of the Pirates
- Vogelbach leads Pittsburgh in home runs (two) and hits scored (six) over the past 10 games while batting .323 over that span.
- Pittsburgh has a .312 save percentage over its last 10 games, fueled by 19 extra hits.
- Over the past 10 games, Pittsburgh has scored a total of 36 points.
- Pittsburgh has averaged 9.3 strikeouts per game in its last 10 outings.
- Pittsburgh has allowed 55 earned runs in the last 10 games with a 5.63 ERA.
Who is the favorite to win Padres vs. Pirates?
- Prefer: Fathers (-195)
- Total: 7.5 (Y: -103 You : -117)
To stream this game live from the United States, log on to fuboTV (7-day free trial broadcast).