If you’ve watched or streamed the Yellowstone series online since its premiere in 2018, you’ll agree one thing is certain: Taylor Sheridan’s work has been a smash hit.
For the past four years, fans have been thrilled by the chaotic atmosphere surrounding the Duttons and their community. What makes Sheridan’s work so captivating is the realism with which he depicts the frontier of the American Wild West. Especially with regard to the conflict that rages between settlers / ranchers and Native Americans.
That’s not all. Add in the complex dynamics of a dysfunctional family like the Duttons, and you have a truly gripping storyline! A story that makes you want to know more after each episode.
At the end of season four, we all watched with anticipation as Jamie Dutton (played by Wes Bentley) shot his biological father, Garrett (played by Will Patton).
The season finale left us with a lot to look forward to. With season five set to begin airing this summer, fans have only one question: where can I stream Yellowstone online? This article will show you!
Where to watch Yellowstone season 4?
If you’re in the United States, you’re in luck. You will be able to watch all episodes of Yellowstone as they air on the Paramount Network. All you have to do is top up your cable subscription and you’ll be good to go! Yellowstone Season 4 premiered on November 7, 2021 and is now available to watch.
How can I stream Yellowstone online?
The Yellowstone series airs exclusively on the Paramount Network. However, older seasons are not available to watch on Paramount+. This basically means that you can only watch the series when it airs on cable. While that puts a damper on things, we’ve found three ways for you to stream Yellowstone online.
NBCUniversal’s streaming service Peacock has exclusive rights to stream Yellowstone on demand. Although new episodes only air on the Paramount Network, you’ll be able to watch older episodes without needing a cable subscription. Let’s see how you can watch Yellowstone for free on Peacock.
- Download the app: Peacock is available for download on Google Playstore and the iOS Appstore.
- Create an account: This automatically gives you access to hundreds of binge-worthy movies and TV series, including Yellowstone.
- Watch Yellowstone Season 1 for free: Once you create an account on Peacock, you will be able to watch the first season of Yellowstone for free, with no hidden fees. However, you will need to choose a subscription plan to stream Seasons 2-4.
- Use the free trial: Peacock offers new users a 7-day free trial for Peacock Premium. Within that time, the following seasons of Yellowstone will be available to stream.
If you are unable to complete the free Yellowstone stream on Peacock before the free trial, don’t worry. You can continue watching the series by subscribing to Peacock Premium or Peacock Premium Plus. The plans cost $4.99 and $9.99 per month respectively. The main difference between the two plans is that the Premium Plus plan lets you stream movies without any ads.
Amazon Prime Video
Peacock was primarily designed for an American audience. This means that it may not be a viable option to stream Yellowstone online outside the country. This is despite the streaming service expanding its reach to other countries like the UK, Ireland and Germany.
For those who live in countries outside of Peacock’s coverage, watching Yellowstone on Amazon Prime Video is the next best option. Please note that you will not be able to stream Yellowstone on Amazon Prime for free, even with a Prime Video subscription.
Each episode of Yellowstone is capped at $2.99. You can choose to watch an entire season of Yellowstone on Amazon Prime for $19.99.
More Ways to Stream Yellowstone
If you don’t have cable but still want to watch Yellowstone online, you can always use TV streaming services. Platforms like FuboTV and Hulu offer live access to the Paramount Network without a cable subscription. That way, you’ll be able to watch the episodes as they air, just like anyone else with a cable subscription. Here is a breakdown of the fees:
- FuboTV: Like Peacock, FuboTV offers new users a 7-day free trial to access its premium features. This gives you access to premium channels, including the Paramount Network. After the free trial, you can continue using the service at $69.99 per month.
- Hulu: Although Yellowstone was not originally on this streaming service, the situation has since changed. Now Yellowstone fans can enjoy multiple episodes of this thrilling Western drama with a Hulu + Live TV subscription plan. The plan also costs $69.99 per month.
As you must have noticed, the only downside to using live TV streaming services to watch Yellowstone online is the significant price difference compared to other options. On the bright side, you will also be able to watch your favorite shows on other channels.
More practical coverage: For more how-to guides, check out our hub here